"Green Acres maintains a reputation of excellence, unsurpassed in perpetual care that I want for the final burial site of my parents. I want the best for them, as they always worked hard to give to me and my brother. The rich African American history here is just a crowning touch. Thanks to the Less family and staff."
- Brenda Blackmon is one of the most recognizable and talented journalists in the nation's number one television market-New York. She joined the news team at WWOR-TV in 1990 and became an Emmy award winning reporter and role model for her community.Her awards for journalism include:
- The Network Journal recognized her as one of the "25 Most Influential Black Women in Business", redefining excellence.
- Her hometown of Columbus, Georgia honored her as "One of the Century's Most Influential". She was influential indeed, making history as the city's first African American News Anchor.
- Ms.Brenda Blackmon- Anchor of FOX 5 New York & WWOR.TV
"Green Acres Cemetery has been in my family since 1984. I wouldn't and couldn't ask for a better extended family. They will treat your loved one as one of the family members! I love the Less family!"
- Miss. Rachel D. Roger 1/27/2012
"I'm a satisfied customer for several years. Whenever anyone is in need for a warming resting place for a loved one, please talk to any member at Green Acres Cemetery. My whole family is laid to rest there. The service is excellent and you will be treated like a family member."
- Mrs. Mary Shorts 5/14/09
"Thank you for your honesty and genuine concern for my family, you did not put finances first but instead family first. Thank you very much and more business people should take a page from your company."
- Stewart Webster 1/3/2012
"The Less family are real easy and accomodating to my needs. They are real easy to work with, if anybody has not taken care of their cemetery lots put your trust in Green Acres Cemetery. The landscaping is always beautiful."
- Mrs. Gale Jackson 12/2/2011