We have helped hundreds of military families stay closer to home, and making it more convenient for the family to visit.
➤ Families have a choice of location of their burial sites.
- Option not available in a V.A. military cemetery – only one for the veteran and spouse
➤ The Military Honor Guard travels to Green Acres to perform all honors here at the grave site.
- Same as a military cemetery
➤ Families can purchase multiple grave sites together for their children and additional family members.
- Option not available in a V.A. military cemetery
➤ Green Acres Cemetery is available for Saturday burials.
- Option not available in a V.A. military cemetery- service is at a pavilion at another location.
➤ Our committal services are performed at the actual grave site of the deceased.
- Option not available in a V.A military cemetery
➤ A flag is provided, upon request, for the burial of any veteran.
➤ Veterans are eligible for a V.A. burial allowance.
- Check with V.A services for the updated allowance amount that is given.
Most importantly Green Acres Cemetery is located closer to home where the family has the convenience to visit. Our cemetery grounds are open 7 days a week with no time constraints.